- Updated url method to return correct values for Rackspace Cloudfiles, Microsoft Azure, Google Storage, non-US Amazon SV (Thanks Jannis!)
- Improved the cookbook immensely (Thanks Jannis!)
- Add link from README to cookbook
urlmethod for Google Storage, Rackspace Cloudfiles and Microsoft Azure. Also return the correct value for non-US Amazon S3 buckets.
- Confirmed to work with Python 2.7
- Remove django-pipeline specific code from storages
- Add cookbook to docs that includes django-pipeline
- Fixed second-time run problem by just using LibCloudStorage class
- Made django-pipeline optional
- Removed unnecessary files
- Moved TODO to issue tracker
- First release on PyPI.
- Frustration over lack of easy media asset support for Django and Python 3.